Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Soft kitty,Warm Kitty...

I love watching comedy sitcoms. My all-time favorite is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I've watched all the episodes so many times and almost know the lines by-heart but, I can still watch a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon. My hubster doesn't get it.. and, I call it our generation gap! ;-) My favorite sitcom that is running at the moment is The Big Bang Theory although I don't watch it regularly or in chronological order. If you are a fan of the BBT, you'll know the song 'Soft Kitty,Warm Kitty.." Its only natural that I use the lines of this ditty for an embroidery project.. so, here is the progress so far..

I plan to do the text in rainbow colors.. I have no plans for this sampler.. I might get it framed.. or make a wall hanging out of it. Here is another cute version of this song that I found online..

Maybe I should make a sampler with Phoebe's song, Smelly cat from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. no? Do you watch sitcoms? If so, what are your favorites? I've been hearing about Downtown Abbey a lot in the forums I'm part of.. but, I haven't had a chance to watch it.. Is it that good? Share your favorite sitcoms with me..


This post is linked to WIP Wednesdays hosted by Tami's Amis and Yarn Along hosted by Small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...